We use the information held about you in the following ways:
1. To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
2. To respond to your questions, comments and requests and may be used by us, or entities acting on our behalf,for marketing and quality assurance purposes.
3. To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about.
4. To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with additional services and/or information about additional services that may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means(e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous dealing with you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this electronically.
5. To notify you about changes to our site to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
6. To send promotional content in form of electronic mail and SMS from time to time about offers and services that Travelpaddy has to offer.
1. To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
2. To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
4. To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you and/or to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
1. Through your access and use of our website, apps or sending SMS/MMS to us.
2. Through someone else who has provided us with your information (e.g. a gift subscription).
3. During conversations between you and our representatives or when you complete an application or subscription on our website.We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
4. Third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and other government entities.
6. Mailing lists.
7. Recruitment agencies and/or contractors and business partners.
An IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer every time you browse the Internet.
When you visit www.travelpaddy.com, our web server will make a record of your IP Address, together with the date and time of your visit, the type of Internet Browser you use and the URL of any other website that referred you to this website.
We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. Thus, each user session is anonymous.
We may also log IP Addresses (the electronic addresses of computers connected to the internet) to analyse trends, administer the website, track user movements, and gather broad demographic information.
This enables us to recognise your computer and greet you each time you visit our website, without bothering you with a request to register or log-in.
It also helps us keep track of services you view, so that we can send you news about those services.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them.
We may also collect anonymous data (which is not personal information) relating to your activity on our websites (including IP Addresses) via cookies, or we may collect information from you in response to a survey.
We generally use this information to report statistics, analyse trends, administer our services, diagnose problems and target and improve the quality of our services.
To the extent this information does not constitute personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else, We may use this information for any purpose and by any means whatsoever.
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from our website, including the information or content contained therein or the data collection practices or privacy policies therein.
In addition, you agree that we are not responsible and we do not have control over any third-parties that you authorize to access your user content.
If you are using a third-party website or service (like Facebook or Google groups etc.) and you allow such a third-party access to your user content you do so at your own risk.
If you elect to contact us with any questions, comments or requests using one of the online forms that form part of this website, you will need to provide your full name, telephone number and e-mail address so that we can be sure to be able to contact you.
Depending on which online form you complete, you will be given the opportunity to provide additional information that will allow us to serve you better, although the additional information might not be required in order for you to complete and submit the online form.
You can also contact us by simply sending an e-mail addressed to [email protected]
1. The user does not want Travelpaddy to furnish information to third parties or;
2. The user does not want to receive any further communications from Travelpaddy.
Users should email [email protected] and specify what they would like to opt-out of.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access, including by means of firewalls, password access and secure servers and encryption of information to and from our servers.
The information that you include in any of the online forms will be encrypted prior to transmission. However, you should exercise good judgement about the nature of the information that you include in the form (e.g. do not include things like your credit card number in the comments field). If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please let us know immediately.
Your continued use of Travelpaddy's website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.