This site is a MasterCard SecureCode (MCSC) participating Merchant’s website.
MCSC is designed to enable you (cardholder) make safer internet purchase transactions by authenticating your identity at the time of purchase
in order to protect you from unauthorized usage of your MasterCard.
MasterCard SecureCode password is strictly for online transactions and it is different from your regular Personal Identification Number (PIN)
used for ATM and POS transactions.
Please follow the steps below to obtain and use your MasterCard SecureCode:
1. Click on the Continue button below to proceed to the next page.
2. Enter your MasterCard card details such as Card Number, CVV2, Name on card, Expiry date and click OK.
3. You will be redirected to your bank’s website, kindly follow the process to completion as advised by your bank.
4. The next time you make purchase on the website of a participating Merchant, simply enter the MCSC Password and any Secret Questions (if any) you created if required by your bank.
Important: The activation process is determined by your bank. Should you encounter any problem, please contact your bank.
This site is protected with Verified by Visa (VbV), Visa Password-Protected Identity Checking Service,
and requires that the card is enrolled to participate in the VbV program.
If your Visa Card issued by Nigerian Banks is not enrolled, kindly follow the steps outlined below.
1. Locate the nearest VISA/VPAY enabled ATM.
2. Insert your card and punch in your PIN.
3. Select the PIN change option.
4. Select Internet PIN (i-PIN) change option.
5. Insert any four - six digits of your choice as your i-PIN
6. Re-entered the digits entered in step 5.
7. If you have done the above correctly, a message is displayed that your PIN was changed successfully. This means your card is now enrolled in the VbV program and you have an Internet PIN (i-PIN) which can be used for any internet related transaction.
8. Note the the word "i-PIN", "Password" and "VbV Code" are the same.
9. You can now visit your favourite VbV enabled site to shop securely.
Important: Please note that this is only for internet related transactions and it does not change your regular PIN on ATM and POS.
Sorry, you do not have sufficient credit in your wallet for this transaction. You have N0.00 in your TravelSmart wallet.
You have N0.00 in your TravelSmart wallet.
Travel insurance is designed to provide cover for risks associated with traveling temporarily outside your country of residence. We assist with travel insurance in partnership with AXA Mansard. AXA Mansard is a global brand born out of the partnership of Mansard Insurance and The AXA Group head quartered in France. With a customer portfolio base of over 103 million clients and an asset valuation of over 1.3 million Euros, Travelpaddy.com has positioned itself to provide you with quality and comprehensive Insurance cover for your travel.
1. Emergency medical evacuation.
2. Location and forwarding of personal effects.
3. Repatriation of mortal remains.
4. Trip cancellation expenses.
5. Compensation for delayed departure.
6. Compensation for inflight loss of checked-in luggage.
7. Compensation for hijacking in means of public transport.
8. Unlimited transport or repatriation of family member traveling with insured.
9. Medical expenses and hospitalization abroad during the period of cover.
10. Repartriation of mortal remains.
1. Provides worldwide coverage with certain exceptions.
2. Provides cover for accidental demise, health and property.
3. 24 Hours Assistance Services.
4. Group discount available.
5. Maximum insurable age is 81 years and above with exceptions.
|S/N||Coverage||Travelpaddy Africa Basic Insurance||Travelpaddy Europe Insurance||Travelpaddy Worldwide Insurance|
|1.||Medical expenses and hospitalization abroad||15,000 Excess 50||30,000 Excess 50||50,000 Excess 100|
|2.||Compensation for delay in arrival of luggage||Not covered||Not covered||500|
|3.||Trip cancellation expenses||1,000 Excess 70||1,000 Excess 70||1,500 Excess 100|
|4.||Legal defense||Not covered||Not covered||2,000|
|5.||Advance of bail bond||2,000||Not covered||4,000|
|6.||Location and forwarding of Personal Effects||Covered||Covered||Covered|
|7.||Personal civil liability||Not covered||Not covered||25,000|
|8.||Accidental death occured in the means of public||15,000||10,000||25,000|
|9.||Travel of one immediate family member||85/day max 850||Not covered||85/day max 850|
|10.||Delivery of medicines||Not covered||Not covered||1,000|
|11.||Compensation for in-flight loss of checked-in luggage||Not covered||Not covered||1,000|
|12.||Emergency return home following death of a close relative||2,000||2,000||5,000|
|13.||Repartriation of mortal remains||5,000||5,000||10,000|
|14.||Emergency dental care||600 Excess 50||1,000 Excess 50||1,000 Excess 70|
This policy is provided by AXA Mansard - a subsidiary of The AXA Group.
In case of claim, the insured should dial one of the following emergency numbers - 24 hours a day and 365 days a year - in order to apply for assistance:
+234-1-8524820 OR +234-1-8524821
1. If I fall sick abroad, do I get medical treatment paid by my insurance?
You are covered for medical treatment abroad. However, this is covered up to the limit of your chosen plan.
2. Do I need to have vaccinations?
You must seek advice from your doctors before deciding to travel as to whether you should receive inoculations or vaccinations prior to travel. Failure to do so would mean that your policy would exclude any claim arising as a result of, or relating to something you should have been vaccinated against.
1. Can I buy insurance whilst abroad?
No - You must buy your travel insurance before you leave Nigeria.
2. I live outside Nigeria, can I still buy this insurance?
No. Our policies are only available to people who have been permanently residing in Nigeria for 6 months or more.
3. Do I have to pay a policy Excess?
Under most sections of your policy you will be expected to pay the first part of a claim (the excess). This ranges from £50 to £250, please check the individual sections of your policy for more information.
4. How many people can be covered on one policy?
Up to 7 people can be covered on an individual policy. Family policies are restricted to 2 adults (husband and wife or partners) and up to 5 dependent children or infants. Couple policies are restricted to a maximum of 2 people.
5. Can I buy a policy for my child?
You can buy a policy where the child is the main insured. Please, note that there may be some limitations on certain sections of the policy for claims made by a child.
6. Do we cover One-way trips?
Cover for One-way trips is provided for a maximum of 7 days from date of departure for the insured to reach their final destination.
7. Do I have to notify you every time I travel on an annual multi trip policy?
No, all we ask is that you make sure that you are aware of, and stick to the maximum single trip duration permitted by your policy. If you exceed the maximum single trip duration, you will not be covered for any part of that trip.
9. Am I covered if any of the suppliers I purchased my holiday through go bust?
No - unfortunately, the financial failure of any supplier is not covered under our insurance. Please refer to the policy wording for more details.
10. Am I covered in the unlikely event of a terrorist attack?
Any act of terrorism not involving the use of or release of or threat thereof of any nuclear weapon or any chemical or biological agents. This exclusion will not apply to Personal Accident, Medical expenses or Hospital benefits, provided that the insured person suffering personal accident, injury or illness has not participated in or conspired in such activities.
11. Am I insured for working abroad?
Yes, as long as it's not manual work. Manual work can be defined as work involving the use of any machinery, work higher than ground level or hazardous occupation, self-exposure to needless peril (except in an attempt to save human life), or you engaging in any criminal or illegal act.
1. Are Uncles and Aunts classified as close relatives?
No - we only cover Brother, brother-in-law, common law partner, daughter, daughter-in-law, fiancé(e), grandchild, legal guardian, parent, parent-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, son, son-in-law, or spouse who live in NIgeria.
2. Can my children travel independently on our family annual multi trip policy?
No, only the named insured adults may travel independently on a family policy.
1. What insurance documents should I take with me on my trip?
We always advise that you take a copy of all of your insurance documents with you as you never know when you might need them. The bare minimum you should ever travel with is a copy of our full policy wording along with a note of your policy number, level of cover and issuing agents name.
2. Can I book a Travel insurance policy commencing today?
Yes. Get quote on travelpaddy.com/insurance.
3. Can you re-send my policy?
Yes. Simply email us and we will send over your details.
4. My policy has incorrect personal details, can these be changed?
Yes. Simply email us or call us on 07000872339 (07000TPADDY) or email on [email protected] and we can correct the details.
5. What happens if I am unable to print my insurance documents?
If you are having trouble downloading or printing your documentation, please contact us on 07000872339 (07000TPADDY) or mail us on [email protected]